Anthony P. Pitucco
- Physics Professor, Department Chair Physical and Geological Sciences Pima Community College 1971 - present.
- University of Arizona (BS) Physics 1970
- University of Arizona (M Ed) Foundation and Philosophy of Education 1975
- University of Arizona (MS) Mathematics 1982
- University of Arizona (PhD) Applied Math, Mathematical Physics 1991
- Dr. Wayne Mc Grath Outstanding Faculty Award 1993
- Outstanding Faculty Award Pima Com Coll 1993
- USA Today Teaching Excellence Award Top 50 Professors in the USA
- Arizona Professor of the Year 1994, Carnagie Foundation for the Advancement of Science
- "The Restaurant at the Beginning of the Universe: Exploring the Wonderment of the World Through Physics", Zephyr Publications, 1996.
- "Statistical Analysis of the Occurrence of Periodicities in Galaxy Redshift Data" (co-authors W. J. Cocke, and C. L. DeVito), Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 244, Nos. 1-2, 1996.
- "Elementary Geometric Aspects In Extending the Dimension of the Space of Instants", Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 244, Nos. 1-2, 1996.
- "Differential-Geometric Aspects of Adapted Contact Structures", Ph.D. Dissertation, UMI, Ann Arbor, MI (1991).
- "An Approximation of the Period of a Pendulum", The Physics Teacher, 12/80.
- "Energy and Centripetal Force for Under Two Dollars", The Physics Teacher, 11/81.
- "Laboratory Manuals, Burgess Publishing Co., Minneapolis, Minn., 1980.
- Research Areas: